Thursday, August 23, 2012

Why I Started This Blog

I'm completing my Practicum in Counseling this semester and one of the requirements is to create a blog.  This should be interesting, especially if my actual friends find this...

Here is a little about me...I'm 34 years old, unemployed for the most part, even though I do substitute teach on occasion, and a mother of 3.  I have a Bachelor's in Secondary Education and a Master's in English.  By the time I graduate in December I will have 42 hours in EDGC courses.  I'm hoping to go back to work at Job Corps sometime this fall.

My kids keep me busy and stressed out and, most importantly, they keep me going.  Emily is 16 and a senior this year.  We disagree on practically everything...probably because we're so much alike.  Layton is 14 and a freshman this year.  He is my drama queen and the reason I should probably be medicated.  Mia is 3 going on 13.  She is my diva and the reason I can still smile at the end of my most trying days.

No comments:

Post a Comment